Membership of the society
Join Us to Celebrate Christopher Marlowe
We offer a warm welcome to new members.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to the Marlowe Library at Faversham Museum
- Visit University of Kent Library to view the 1587 Holinshed Chronicles belonging to the Marlowe Society
- Regular newsletters contain articles, reviews and updates
- Invitations to Society events
- Meetings, discussions, readings and lectures
- Visits to places connected to Marlowe and the Elizabethan age
- Annual Marlowe Day celebrations in London and Canterbury
- Access to our archive of journals and publications
- Standard Annual: for an individual member in the UK.
- Concessionary Annual: for full-time students, seniors and the unwaged.
- Joint Annual: for two members residing at the same UK address.
- Five-Year: individual member living in the UK who wishes to join the Society for 5 years.
- Life: A single payment guarantees membership for life.
As a registered charity, the Marlowe Society can claim Gift Aid on membership subscriptions and other donations. For every £1 you give, if you are a UK taxpayer we can claim an extra 25p from HMRC.
How to Join
The easiest way to join us is by signing up online.
If you’d prefer to join offline please fill in the postal application form.