Join Us to Celebrate Marlowe’s Genius
We offer a very warm welcome to new members. We strive to grow and enhance public knowledge of all things Marlowe.
Benefits of Membership
- Regular newsletters
- Invitations to all Society events.
- Meetings, discussions, readings and lectures
- Visits to places of interest connected to Marlowe and the Elizabethan age
- Annual Marlowe Day celebrations in London and Canterbury
- Access to a comprehensive archive of journals and other publications
- Access to the impressive Marlowe Library
- Discounted theatre tickets and merchandise*
- Members’ Directory of services and products*
- Consultancy services*
* Coming soon.
We offer the following types of membership:
- Standard Annual: The standard annual rate for an individual member in the UK.
- Concessionary Annual: The reduced annual rate for an individual concessionary member in the UK, including full-time students, seniors and the unwaged. Please provide details.
- Joint Annual: This is the combined annual rate for two members residing at the same UK address, giving a reduced rate per member.
- Five Year Membership: Rate available to any individual member living in the UK who wishes to join the Society for 5 years. This rate represents a small saving on the equivalent annual rates, and avoids the need to renew your subscription every year.
- Life: A single payment guarantees membership for life.
As a registered charity, The Marlowe Society can claim Gift Aid on membership subscriptions and other donations. For every £1 you give, if you are a UK taxpayer we can claim an extra 25p from HMRC.
If you have not already done so, please help make your support go further by completing the Gift Aid Declaration and sending it to the Treasurer. Once you have made a declaration, it will cover all eligible donations and membership subscriptions in the last four years until you cancel your declaration by writing to the Treasurer.
How to Join
- Click the button to select your membership type.
- Complete a registration form.
- Make payment by PayPal (there should be an option for using your credit card as well).
If you do not wish to pay by PayPal, you can send us your payment via bank transfer or cheque (please contact us for details).
To Join Offline
Download the Application form below (in Microsoft Word format). Complete it, and post it with a cheque made out to the ‘Marlowe Society’ for your membership type.
How to Renew
Subscription renewals are due annually:
- You should receive an email reminder automatically when subscriptions are due if you selected a ‘recurring’ membership.
- Log in to your account and pay from your own dashboard.
To renew manually by post, please download and complete the renewal form below and send it in.
Please also keep us updated with any change of contact details by e-mailing the Website Editor.